Tree Pro Protector
Tree Pro Tree Protectors are Tree Pro’s first protector that they began manufacturing 29 years ago. They are a Flat Sheet (Slit Tube Design) that is formed into a Tree Grow Tube with the releasable zip ties that are provided.
- 100% Recycled Polyethylene (milk jug plastic) Slit Tube
- UV Stabilized for 5 to 7 years
- Rigid, Single-wall design with a seam down one side
- Tab Flared Top to protect seedling from sharp edges
- Tube diameter of 4.15″ (allows connecting multiple protectors for larger diameter)
- Permanent Venting- Vents start half way up to allow herbicide spray around the base
- Releasable UV Treated Zip Ties included
- Mesh Bird Net at no additional cost upon request
Tree Shelter PRICING
Size 1+Units 50+units 250+Units
60” $4.60 $3.20 CALL
Because Tree Pro Shelters can be easily removed, they can be reused elsewhere once they’ve done their job, a significant cost advantage over tubes.
Our Grow Tubes are designed for a stake of the SAME SIZE (ex. 48″ Grow Tube uses a 48″ Stake)
EASIER TREE SHELTER MAINTENANCE
When choosing a protector ask yourself if you will be doing post planting maintenance. If you are Tree Pro has no equal. Because they can be opened up, it’s easier to perform maintenance on the tree without removing the protector or disturbing/damaging the plant.
Tree Pro is the most versatile design in the industry. Tree Pro is a flat sheet that forms into a tube. This design allows multiple Tree Pros to be attached using our Zip Ties to expand to achieve larger diameters, there is almost no limit to the size of tree or plant it can protect.
Tree Pro Tree Protectors have, in fact, been used to protect evergreens, grape vines, strawberry, blueberry plants, and even tomato plants
After planting the tree in accordance with proper tree planting directions, pound or press the stake into the ground at a distance from the tree equal to about one-half the diameter of the protector.
- Ships flat
- Two diameters - 4" and 5"
- UV stabilized for 4+ years
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- No stake required for trees that support themselves.